Thursday, September 6, 2018

2012 winners

I chose this picture because its relatable. Im only a freshman and every night I've been studying and doing homework until 11 or 12.

This photo uses the rule of balance. By putting equal amounts of books on each side of him and the shelves are also balanced well.






I chose this photo because I like how they used colors and contrasting.

This photo also uses the rule of thirds by putting the people off centered and using the stripes to draw your eyes to the people as well.



3. Most of the pictures I looked at today might be hard to achieve because we are still early in the year and might not be able to find fire in any classrooms. but i could achieve the book one in the library.
4. I think I wanna take the one in the library because its the most achievable on Tuesday.
5. I will find the best angles i can, to me its the most important thing in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment