Tuesday, September 4, 2018

post shoot reflection

1. A problem i had was for the square picture we had to take, there were so many that were obvious I could have taken, but i wanted to do something different from other people.
2. I mainly thought about the focus aspect of the photo taking, for example, when i took my happy photo, the one of the clouds, i made sure to remember to hold the focus so i could get the crispness of the clouds in the photo.
3. I just remembered the rule of thirds when we were shooting, i feel its the easiest to remember, but also the cleanest in my opinion.
4. I edited all four of my photos and made sure i remembered how all of them should look.
5. I would rather not shoot these prompts again, idk why but i just don't really like them, some were kinda hard to find.
6. Something like reflection would be cool to shoot sometime, or maybe sports action shots, i can only think of 2.


http://mallorysblogboi.blogspot.com/2018/09/

   i like the cloud photo for happy and the bowie picture with the sidewalk.

   one thing that could be better is the metal photo, it could be more in focus, but i get that the cameras aren't so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment