Tuesday, November 13, 2018

four websites

a. I chose this picture because of the randomness and grey color, also how the rain is coming down in the back and hitting the water he's in.
b. I see balance in the picture kind of but not as much of it as other pictures on the website.
c. Jenna Martin shot this picture.


how to take great portraits
a. I chose this photo because I like the lighting used and how he is positioned by the window, having the light make a gradient on his face.
b. Cropping or filling the frame is used because the man is in the middle and the curtain on the right as the light fades away to the left.
c. MorkiRo took this photo according to the website.



a. I chose this pic because I enjoy the sky behind the bridge and all of the details captured on the bridge.
b. This photo uses leading lines and balance at the same time.
c. Jason D. Little shot this photo.



a. I chose the picture because of the color, I like the orange color and the fox just chilling in the grass.
b. This picture uses the rule of thirds with the fox on the right side of frame, that's what the photographer wants you to focus on.
c. Marek Hryniewicz shot this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment